Sunday, September 14, 2014

Temple Attendance Printable


Back in June, yes I know I am way behind, my mom and I both were teaching lessons on temple attendance and making it a priority in your life. My aunt and uncle had a handout they received down in their ward, my mom and I wanted to recreate it to hand out to our girls and ladies. We thought it would be a good reminder to see it hanging on your fridge or your mirror that you needed to visit the temple. It allows you to mark when you have been and the goal is to go atleast once a month throughout the year. She sent  me a picture of it and away I went with creating it, didn't take too long and I thought it turned out pretty good. We printed them out just on normal printer paper, took a lots of ink but it worked, then we took it and got them laminated so you could use a dry erase marker. So here it is for you to print out for yourselves and make a difference in your life and the lives of others by attending the House of The Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment