Sunday, September 14, 2014

Adding A Pin It Button

I have been wanting to add a pin it button to my blog for awhile, hoping that maybe it will help me be more crafty and share things that others will enjoy and learn from as well as keeping a journal of my life. So I did as most do when they need to figure something out, I googled and pinterested (if that is a word) how to do it. I found quite a few tutorials it was amazing how many articles there were on this topic. The website I used that was the most helpful to me was here.. She explained it well enough that even I could figure it out. Kelly was awesome, she emailed me back and forth also with any other questions I had and helped me get the problems figured out. Hope this helps someone else out there that is trying to do the same thing. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment