Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes

I came across this delicious recipe on pinterest, looked it up to see just how hard they were to make, two ingredients was all. I though to myself pretty sure I could handles these, so I whipped them up quick. They remind me so much of fall and made my house smell delicious as well when I was cooking them. 

Ingredients: 
-cake mix of choice (I would use either a spice or chocolate)
-1 15 oz. can of pumpkin puree

Frosting:
-1 package of cream cheese, softened
-1/4 cup of butter, softened
-1 tsp. cinnamon, I added a little more
-1 tsp. vanilla
-3 cups of powdered sugar



 Mix the cake mix and pumpkin together and fill your muffin tin holders about 1/2 full. Bake them on 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Let cool completely, then frost away. This recipe for me made 2 dozen cupcakes so if you are making for a big crowd you will want to double or even triple the recipe to ensure everyone gets a chance to taste this delicious piece of fall. I refrigerated mine afterwards to let the frosting set up a bit and then will eat them later tonight after dinner. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment